I craft messages that make people feel something and react; whether that’s buying, crying, donating or finally deciding to call mom. I do this on the web, social media, in print and email campaigns.
Consider it word wizardry. Yes, I just called myself a wizard, Harry.
The people and brands
I work with:
- Female-owned small businesses
- Online entrepreneurs
- Digital nomads
- Quick-witted, inclusive brands
- Anyone located in England
Consider it a quick makeover for up to 3 pages.
Does the thought of sitting down to sell yourself in words send you running for the tequila? Don’t worry—that’s my jam. (Minus the tequila. Sometimes.)
- Suggestions on where to place certain copy, how to reorganize pages and make changes on your site map/navigation.
- Expert evaluation and friendly feedback, as well as a video guide that shows each edit or suggestion.
- Document includes: strong edits, suggestions and even new copy as needed for you to plug into the site.
- Methods are based on copywriting techniques (meaning: where do people read first on a site, how do I best present pricing?) and best practices for websites based on your brand.
Getting to knooow you.
Your brand isn’t what you think it is, it’s what your customers think it is. Let’s show just how awesome you are in a relatable way full of personality.
- 1-on-1 Brand Jam Session: a time for me to ask all the right questions and give you all the space to talk about YOU.
- Get a customized Brand Story Guide that covers precisely what makes your company unique, which also includes your mission statement, brand messaging and even taglines that will clearly and concisely tell your clients and employees who you are.
- Use this emotionally compelling content to update your About Pages, give to new employees, as part of proposals for prospective clients, in print collateral and even for social media post about who you are.
- 2-Business-Day turnaround
You do awesome work–show it off!
Have no idea how to ask clients to shower you with love in professionally written testimonials? I do!
- I create an online questionnaire form for your clients to fill out with tried-and-true techniques (e.g. the right questions to get the answers flowing)
- Based on your client’s answers, I put together multiple testimonial options using their own words.
- Your testimonials will be professionally written in a buttoned-up way for you to solidify your expert status wherever you see fit: sales pages, websites, print or just to show to mom so you can prove you do have a job.
Being a small biz owner is overwhelming
Bounce some ideas off of a small biz owner who has been there.
- 1:1 consultation for you to ask all the questions.
- Follow-up with action items
- Assistance afterwards, if needed, with: writing those tough emails, creating social media templates, best practices, biz-startup next steps and even breakup letters (a personal fave).
I also write for new clients on a limited basis for: emails, newsletters and blogs. Minimum investment starts at $600.
Need some things in each package, but not the full sha-bang? Need something not listed here? Not sure what to do with your hands?
The Wynn Las Vegas Resort & Casino, Toyota Motor Corp., Global Eagle, Excelerate America, Operating Engineers 324, ProQuest, Porsche, Arc Broward, Pontiac Motorsports, Brimstone Restaurant Group, TracFone Wireless, Wade’s World Foundation, HBO Latin America, Fort Lauderdale Water Taxi, Renter’s Warehouse, Priva VIP, Straight Talk Wireless, Native Realty, Starwood Retail Partners, Pets’ Broward, Ford Motor Company, Meritor and YOU!
Ready to party?
I’m accepting new clients through the rest of the year. Please drop me a line and we’ll get started with your next project!
I’m Caroline Peterson, the woman behind Not Your Average Gal. Part-time globetrotter. Full-time sassypants. I’m a fierce advocate of women supporting women and–dammit–learning how to believe in ourselves unflinchingly.