All the edits, suggestions and pep talks you need — done in one day.
When updating your website or emails are that nagging item on your to-do list.
VIP Day to Revamp Your Websites or Emails
Your time is limited.
Your list is long. You have no idea where to start with the current content on your website or emails and they are beginning to feel—blah. So, you put it off. It’s sort of working for the moment, right?
But those items keep sitting on your
- Edit homepage
- Update email sequence
- Revise welcome email
- Set up and edit new landing page
- Make mt About page more personal and engaging
- Figure out why my Call to Action doesn’t work
- Google punchy headline options
- Find out where I’m losing people in my welcome email
- Look at hiring a copywriter
Hand to heart, all business owners go through this …and put it off.
Whether your biz is going through some ch-ch-changes or you are tired of looking at the content you’ve written knowing that it just doesn’t sounds like you—it’s okay! Maybe you are not getting the response you had hoped with emails you’re sending clients or customers and after tons of editing, finagling and complainings to your biz friends, you’re just plain lost as to what to do—that’s okay too!
A gentle makeover.
Instead of seeking out an entire ad agency to overhaul your entire website or emails—which will drain not only your time, but very often, your budget—now you can get all the edits and suggestions you need in one place.
Consider your VIP Day a spa treatment that only enhances
your beautiful website or email marketing sequence.
We’re not making you over,
we’re making you feel better.
The little fix that shifts your perspective so you say:
YES! That’s it. THAT’S what I’ve been trying to say!
The expert that adds just the right words so you say:
Wow! I’m so glad I reached out to you!
The encouraging nudge from me that says:
This section is great! Let’s work on this part together though.
I’m a globetrotting copywriter with over 15 years experience, having worked at ad agencies both big and boutique. I know what the red tape looks like working with huge teams. I’ve also run my own copywriting biz for the last 5 years. So when I say I’ve been there, it’s not just a token marketing phrase.
I. have. been. there.
This VIP Day idea came to me last year as I was (and still am) knee-deep in editing my very first book. Weee! I wanted to continue serving small businesses, but didn’t have the bandwidth to take on huge projects that sucked up months of our time together.
So often business owners think they need more than they actually do because the task itself feels monumental!
The VIP mentality gives us both the perfect resolution to this.
What Clients are Saying
See what kind of magic can happen with VIP Days.
WOW, I’m in love! I’m so grateful for this refresh and another set of eyes on our emails and smart files.
Thank you a MILLION times again for this work! I really think it will make a difference.
Aislinn ChalkerOwner, Wilde Sparrow Photography
The best result was a fresh pair of strategic eyes on my website. I wrote the copy and designed it myself, so having her look and give constructive, tough-love, and smart feedback helped.
The optional headlines & subheadlines alone are worth their weight in gold. She helped me add some much-needed personality.
Kiki KarpusOwner, Karpus Works
VIP Day to Revamp your
Small Biz Websites or Emails
What you’ll get in one day:
Choose up to 5 pages you need help with.
An easy-to-follow guide all laid out with:
- A personalized overview of the overall layout and messaging of your entire website as a whole, with an emphasis on your Homepage and About page (the most visited pages on websites)
- Suggestions on where to place certain copy to attract those paying customers eyes
- Which pages to reorganize and how I’d do it with headlines and subheadings.
- Powerful words to use in your copy and how to use them effectively in your content.
- What changes can be made on your site map/navigation to make sure you’re putting your best foot (and page) forward
- Expert evaluation and friendly feedback for your messaging on pages that include ideas for new copy or how it can be written to best highlight your fabulous self.
- Experienced questions to ask yourself that will result in better copy when you update your content.
Choose up to 5 emails you need help with.
An easy-to-follow guide all laid out with:
- A consult of the overall effectiveness of your email sequence or funnel based on timing and the types of email (including but not limited to: welcome, nurture, sales, booking and win-back emails).
- A better understanding of how your customers are reading these emails as they hit their inbox.
- Suggestions on where to place certain copy to attract those paying customers eyes.
- Which email or parts of the emails to reorganize and how I’d do it with headlines and subheadings, bullet points and eliminating redundancy.
- Powerful words to use in your copy and how to use them effectively in the eyes of people who just skim those emails.
- Expert evaluation and friendly feedback for your messaging that includes ideas for new copy or how it can be written to best highlight your fabulous self.
Both packages include a quick video from me that gives you the lowdown and brief walkthrough on what’s working and what maybe could use a little help. Consider it a pep talk.
All methods are based on copywriting techniques (meaning: where do people read first on a site, how do I best present pricing?) and best practices for websites and emails based on your brand and what service or product you’re providing. This is my newest and most exciting copywriting service to date!
Revamp your Small Biz Websites or Emails
The only things you need to do:
1. Book a date on my calendar that you’d like your revamp done by. By doing this, you book my entire day. Read: You’re VIP, brah! No one else can book a thing on my calendar that day.
2. Answer 3 easy questions about your biz that I will email you after booking. This must be done 2 business days prior to your VIP day.
3. Let Jesus (and Caroline) take the wheel on the date you chose to zhuzh your website or emails. (You think Jesus ever said zhuzh?)
What questions do you have for me before you book your date? Shoot them my way!
Is there a date not available in my current calendar that you’d like to book? Let me know! (Living in Hawaii has many benefits, but being a zillion time zones away can sometimes make my calendar look a bit zainy.)
Is there something I haven’t answered here? Ask away.
Email me: email@example.com
You not only get your very own rhythmically challenged cheerleader, you get a writing professional by your side, helping you curate your copy into concise, more personality-driven content.
That sort of value, leads to a lot of goodness just for you:
- My entire day booked-out just for you. Other clients will be unable to schedule a meeting or call because I am focused on you, boo!
Value: $1,100 (my day rate)
- An in-depth, customized report that shows you where you shine and where you can improve. It also includes the gold-star, chef’s kiss sections where I not only provide edited copy or suggestions, but I also write headline/subheadline options just for your business. This file will show you the exact next steps you can take to make your website or email sound just like you.
- A personalized video where I lead you through your report, along with your website and email. This will give you clear ideas of what each section means, along with seeing my gorgeous mug.
- 2 rounds of revisions just in case you want more guidance, have any questions or anything isn’t perfectly crystal clear to you.
Total Value: $2,700
Remember, you’re doing great.
Your website or emails aren’t as bad as you think they are. But, let’s get it to a place where you aren’t thinking about how much better it could be all the time. Book your VIP Day with me today!