VIP Day to Revamp Your Websites or Emails
Your time is limited.
Your list is long. You have no idea where to start with the current content on your website or emails and they are beginning to feelâ€”blah. So, you put it off. Itâ€™s sort of working for the moment, right?
But those items keep sitting on your
- Edit homepage
- Update email sequence
- Revise welcome email
- Set up and edit new landing page
- Make my About page more personal and engaging
- Figure out why my Call to Action doesnâ€™t work
- Google punchy headline options
- Find out where Iâ€™m losing people in my welcome email
- Look at hiring a copywriter
Hand to heart, all business owners go through this â€¦and put it off.
Whether your biz is going through some ch-ch-changes or you are tired of looking at the content youâ€™ve written knowing that it just doesnâ€™t sounds like youâ€”itâ€™s okay! Maybe you are not getting the response you had hoped with emails youâ€™re sending clients or customers and after tons of editing, finagling and complainings to your biz friends, youâ€™re just plain lost as to what to doâ€”thatâ€™s okay too!
A gentle makeover.
Instead of seeking out an entire ad agency to overhaul your entire website or emailsâ€”which will drain not only your time, but very often, your budgetâ€”now you can get all the edits and suggestions you need in one place.
Consider your VIP Day a spa treatment that only enhances
your beautiful website or email marketing sequence.
Weâ€™re not making you over,
weâ€™re making you feel better.
The little fix that shifts your perspective so you say:
YES! Thatâ€™s it. THAT’S what I’ve been trying to say!
The expert that adds just the right words so you say:
Wow! I’m so glad I reached out to you!
The encouraging nudge from me that says:
This section is great! Letâ€™s work on this part together though.
I’m a globetrotting copywriter with over 15 years experience, having worked at ad agencies both big and boutique. I know what the red tape looks like working with huge teams. I’ve also run my own copywriting biz for the last 5 years. So when I say I’ve been there, it’s not just a token marketing phrase.
I. have. been. there.
This VIP Day idea came to me last year as I was (and still am) knee-deep in editing my very first book. Weee! I wanted to continue serving small businesses, but didnâ€™t have the bandwidth to take on huge projects that sucked up months of our time together.
So often business owners think they need more than they actually do because the task itself feels monumental!
The VIP mentality gives us both the perfect resolution to this.
What Clients are Saying
See what kind of magic can happen with VIP Days.
WOW, I’m in love! I’m so grateful for this refresh and another set of eyes on our emails and smart files.
Thank you a MILLION times again for this work! I really think it will make a difference.
Aislinn ChalkerOwner, Wilde Sparrow Photography
The best result was a fresh pair of strategic eyes on my website. I wrote the copy and designed it myself, so having her look and give constructive, tough-love, and smart feedback helped.
The optional headlines & subheadlines alone are worth their weight in gold. She helped me add some much-needed personality.
Kiki KarpusOwner, Karpus Works
VIP Day to Revamp your
Small Biz Websites or Emails
What youâ€™ll get in one day:
Both packages include a quick video from me that gives you the lowdown and brief walkthrough on whatâ€™s working and what maybe could use a little help. Consider it a pep talk.
All methods are based on copywriting techniques (meaning: where do people read first on a site, how do I best present pricing?) and best practices for websites and emails based on your brand and what service or product you’re providing. This is my newest and most exciting copywriting service to date!
Revamp your Small Biz Websites or Emails
The only things you need to do:
1. Book a date on my calendar that you’d like your revamp done by. By doing this, you book my entire day. Read: You’re VIP, brah! No one else can book a thing on my calendar that day.
2. Answer 3 easy questions about your biz that I will email you after booking. This must be done 2 business days prior to your VIP day.
3. Let Jesus (and Caroline) take the wheel on the date you chose to zhuzh your website or emails. (You think Jesus ever said zhuzh?)
What questions do you have for me before you book your date? Shoot them my way!
Is there a date not available in my current calendar that you’d like to book? Let me know! (Living in Hawaii has many benefits, but being a zillion time zones away can sometimes make my calendar look a bit zainy.)
Is there something I haven’t answered here? Ask away.
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
You not only get your very own rhythmically challenged cheerleader, you get a writing professional by your side, helping you curate your copy into concise, more personality-driven content.
That sort of value, leads to a lot of goodness just for you:
- My entire day booked-out just for you. Other clients will be unable to schedule a meeting or call because I am focused on you, boo!
Value: $1,100 (my day rate)
- An in-depth, customized report that shows you where you shine and where you can improve. It also includes the gold-star, chefâ€™s kiss sections where I not only provide edited copy or suggestions, but I also write headline/subheadline options just for your business. This file will show you the exact next steps you can take to make your website or email sound just like you.
- A personalized video where I lead you through your report, along with your website and email. This will give you clear ideas of what each section means, along with seeing my gorgeous mug.
- 2 rounds of revisions just in case you want more guidance, have any questions or anything isnâ€™t perfectly crystal clear to you.