As I’ve mentioned before, I haven’t exactly had a stellar training schedule this season. I’ll be running the Fort Lauderdale A1A Half Marathon tomorrow and I’m not as nervous this year going into it because I’ve ensured I won’t PR with my lack of training.
So, with that said, my thoughts this year are pretty vastly different than the last 2.
Thoughts On The Eve Of My Third Half Marathon
- Hope my knee holds up. Must pack ibuprofen.
- Double check Body Glide. Boobs can’t chafe.
- What am I going to eat afterwards? Burger? Fries?
- Well isn’t this a splendid way of spending Valentine’s Day with the hubster.
- What am I going to eat afterwards? Sushi?
- If I’m in pain, I’ll walk. It’s okay to walk.
- What am I going to eat afterwards? Pizza?
- Probably should put together that running music list at some point…
- Wonder if I can sleep in the car before the race.
- What am I going to eat afterwards? Girl Scout cookies?
Wish me luck!